Saw this outside a church on the weekend in Melbourne. Happy to see times are changing, might be slow, but at least there is change.
1) Make higher education worthless by redefining “skill” as a specific corporate contribution. Tell young people they have no skills.
2) With “skill” irrelevant, require experience. Make internship sole path to experience. Make internships unpaid, locking out all but rich.
3) End on the job training for entry level jobs. Educated told skills are irrelevant. Uneducated told they have no way to obtain skills.
4) As wealthy progress on professional career path, middle and lower class youth take service jobs to pay off massive educational debt.
5) Make these part-time jobs not “count” on resume. Hire on prestige, not skill or education. Punish those who need to work to survive.
6) Punish young people who never found any kind of work the hardest. Make them untouchables — unhireable.
7) Tell wealthy people they are “privileged” to be working 40 hrs/week for free. Don’t tell them what kind of “privileged” it is.
8) Make status quo commentary written by unpaid interns or people hiring unpaid interns. They will tell you it’s your fault.
9) Young people, it is not your fault. Speak out. Fight back. Bankrupt the prestige economy.
this comes from the top rope.
I pretty much hit reblog on this after point 1 alone.
A white woman is promoted: Whose dick did she suck?
A man of color is promoted: Oh, great, I guess we have to “fill quotas” now.
A woman of color is promoted: j/k. That never happens.
boys are the stupidest fucking things ever i want ten
slow clap for the doctor who fandom
SPEAKING OF WHICH
WE WERE ON THE WAY TO MY GRANNY’S TODAY AND WE SAW A MILK VAN AND JUST
If someone wants a romantic relationship with little or no sex, let them.
If someone wants a sexual relationship with no romance, let them.
And if someone wants a completely platonic relationship with no romance or sex, FUCKING LET THEM.
Destroy the idea that a relationship must have sex and/or romance to be “real”.
And destroy the idea that platonic relationships are somehow “worth less”.